Monday, October 29, 2012

Stress

So it is that time of the year for grad school and life to come together and create stress!!! I have a 12 page research paper to finish, a 600 page book to read, a second research paper and or project to come up with. On top of all this, I also am reservations chair for a club I am in and am supposed to send out letters and take reservations for an event that is at the end of November. What is frustrating is not being clear on things and not have people get back to you regarding this. Also, my dad and brother both had me run errands for them today which made me so mad and frustrated. First, I went for my Dad and parked in the wrong parking garage. I had to find the security and figure out how to get out of the garage, when I figured out that I was in the wrong garage. So, I go to the security who gave me a token to get out and let me run across the street to drop off the stuff I needed to. Which was great. But still I was stressed. Then, I get home and my brother calls me asking me to pick up his dog and take the dog to my parents house. This was at 3 PM. Feeling sorry for the dog I agree to go over and get him, take him out and drop him off. Call my brother back to tell him to bring the dog over to our parents house in the morning and he says, but the dog is so sleepy in the morning! I am like just bring him over he will be fine and get used to whatever. UGH!!

Also, I had someone call me regarding ticket pricing so before I can call her back which I will tomorrow I want to make sure I am correct with the amount the tickets are going for. Also, I have to make my list and letter to send to some people that get tickets. On top of all this I have to finish my 12 page paper, continue reading my 600 page book, do homework for my Monday night class and think of and begin a second research project. I am going go crazy!

No comments: