Easy BBQ sandwiches
ingredients
- 1 package of roast or round rump meat
- 1 16 ounce bottle of BBQ sauce
- garlic salt
First, I covered the meat in garlic salt. You may also use other seasonings like salt and pepper. I cut the meat in half so it would fit in the crock pot. You might have to cut it more than twice depending on the size of the meat. I did not use the onion powder, but you may if you like.
Next, I placed the seasoned meat in the crock pot and then poured in the whole bottle into the crock pot and turned the crock pot on low and cooked for 8 hours.
Before serving shred meat with two forks and serve with a bun to make a sandwich. I paired this with a wedge salad see that post here.
It was a great meal that we will have again.
Before serving shred meat with two forks and serve with a bun to make a sandwich. I paired this with a wedge salad see that post here.
It was a great meal that we will have again.
No comments:
Post a Comment