Monday, March 17, 2014

What's for dinner: chicken peso pasta

Last Thursday I tried a new recipe that I found online. It was so good, I thought I would share it with everyone. We loved it so much we will be having it again. This is great for a cold night and so easy to make.

What you need


  • 2 tablespoons of butter
  • 1 1/4 pounds of skinless, boneless chicken breasts. Cut them into cubes
  • 1 can of Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 1/2 cup of pesto sauce
  • 1/2 cup of milk
  • 1 package of farafalle pasta (cooked and drained)


Directions


  • heat the butter in a 10 inch skillet medium heat. Add the Chicken and cook until browned
  • cook pasta as directed on box
  • stir in the soup, pesto, and milk into the skillet the chicken is in and heat until it boils. Reduce the heat and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the pasta until mix is hot and bubbly 


After that it is ready to serve. I added pine nuts to ours and it really brought out the flavor. You could also add tomatoes.  I highly recommend this great recipe, and hope you enjoy it too.

No comments: