Wednesday, May 18, 2016

32 weeks pregnant with twins

Well we have officially made it to our goal and have hit the 32 week mark. We had a dry run week 28 when we went to labor and delivery a few days after our hospital tour. The hospital tour was great and really helped me to know where we will be for each stage of having the babies. Going to labor and delivery was a bit scary and made me nervous but luckily all was ok. My blood pressure was a bit high and after being monitored was able to go back home.

So now we are at 32 weeks. I think I have finally hit the wall people tel you about. I have felt so uncomfortable these past few days and sleep a few hours at a time. I try to take naps during the day when I can and that seems to help I think. This week we have baby weight estimates which are done every two weeks. This is because the doctors see a greater difference than every week. So we should know more after this appointment.

Many ask when my due date is and the answer to that is whenever the babies come and or whenever the doctor tells me that they need to come. So no I don't know when they are coming and if you have a crystal ball you are more than welcome to let me know. I think we have pretty much everything as ready as we can at this point for the babies arrival.

I am looking forward to meeting them once they are here. They have been very active these past couple of weeks and can really feel and watch them move. It is such a cool and odd feeling at the same time. It is cool to see how big they are getting. I am interested to see which baby looks like who and which baby has hair or does not have hair.

We are trying our best to prepare Scout for their arrival. I think she can tell something is up. She loves visiting the babies room and just hanging out. Which is a good thing. I have been trying to spend as much time as I can with her befor the babies come. I know once they are here things will be different but know she will always be my sweet puppy and she will adjust to the babies in time as will all of us.

No comments: