"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
an upcoming busy weekend and a wedding
This week has been great so far and it is only Tuesday. Wednesday, I am having lunch with a friend and working on some other things. Thursday will be very busy as I will be subbing at Highland Park Middle School in 8th grade math, so I am hoping all goes well with that. Usually, I do only elementary but thought I would try it and see how it goes. Also, Thursday night is an engagement party for Dealey and Trevor, and the hamburger man will be there. I am excited about that. Then Friday the business continues, We have the bridesmaid luncheon at noon and then the rehearsal for Dealey's wedding at 5 and then the rehearsal dinner at 7. Then Saturday, is Dealey's wedding day and I am sure it will be jam packed. All in all it will be a great weekend with lots of memories made. The best part is that this weekend is a holiday weekend so we get two extra days to recover :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment