Sunday, September 27, 2009

The last weekend of September

I just can not believe time is going by so fast! This weekend has been filled of fun activities. Friday night went to dinner and a movie. We saw All About Steve. If you have not seen that I think that you should. It is about a girl who is kinda nerdy and gets set up on a date with this guy that she is infatuated with and she ends up falling him around and all these funny things happen. Ben and I saw Dealey and Trevor at the movie theater, and it was fun catching up with them. Then, Saturday Ben and I had a great day full of fun activities. Ben and I went to White Rock lake to see some old boats from the 1940's and 1950's. It was so much fun to see them. Then, Ben and I just hung out all day.Saturday night I went to the Greek food festival with Grace. It was fun time and reminded me of the fair. We got to eat great food hang out and even see the inside of the Greek Orthodox church. They had great live entertainment as well. I am looking forward to going to the State Fair of Texas on Saturday!

No comments: