Monday, March 28, 2011

Book review Baby Proof

I just finished reading Emily Griffin's book Baby Proof. It was a good book bat first ibwas not sure about it and was struggling with this story. Then I got into it and saw some characters that were in her previous books I had read. I do recommend this book but keep in mind to stick with it.

In Baby Proof, there are two main characters named Ben and Claudia. Ben and Claudia met and married quickly by eloping. They both had so much in common and agreed that they did not want children. As some Of their close couple friends who they also thought were like minded announced that they were expecting a child of their own Ben started to re-think wanting to have children. He talked to Claudia and told her we changed his mind and wanted kids and Claudia dis not want to hear him and then she decided she could not live wih him so they split up. Claudia moved in with her best friend Jess and filled for divorce. She found herself missing ben so she went out with a co-worker and still found herself thinking of ben and wanting to be with him. To find out more please check out this book

No comments: