Sunday, March 6, 2011

The start of wedding season 2011

This past weekend was a busy one. Saturday started out with a teacher job fair. Then, I met up with my friend Stephane from Baylor. We hung out for a short time but, it was great getting to catch up. Saturday night was Carolina Cullum's wedding. It was so much fun. I thought Carolina looked so beautiful and so happy. The reception was so much fun. I enjoyed seeing friends, family and hearing the band. B and I took a lot of great pictures of the evening. We enjoyed having dinner with Dealey and Trevor. Also, enjoyed catching up with friends. The band was great and I loved how they had a great mix of music. So, congratulations to Carolina and Matt.




2 comments:

Wiley said...

When does hiring for next school year typically happen?

This is my life so far said...

The job fairs are all in the spring time so I am thinking between now and July or August. It has to do with teacher contracts and who all will be coming back and not coming back. The present teachers have until July to decide they are not coming back for whatever reason. A lot of teachers I have heard wait until July to sign as well....Hope that answers your question.