Well, this past weekend I went to Taos, New Mexico with my parents to see my friend, Lane Carruth get married. Lane and I have known each other since we were in play group when we were around 1 or so. We have been friends for years, and I am honored that she asked me to be a part of her house party on her special day. Now, that I am engaged I loved seeing her wedding in a whole new way. I loved everything about her wedding.
Everything started out on Thursday, when my parents and I arrived that evening. Friday, my Mom and I went to the bridesmaid's luncheon that my Mom and Mrs. Norwood worked so hard on getting together. It was a lot of fun to see everyone and we had some great food! Then, Friday afternoon before the rehearsal my friend, EJ and I got to hang out and catch up. The rehearsal went fine and did not last to long. Then, we all boarded the bus for the rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal dinner, was a lot of fun. I loved hearing all the great speeches about the bride and groom.
Saturday, we just hung out and got ready for the wedding. The wedding was so much fun. There was an artist painting a picture of the lawn and put the couple in it. That was so cool. Also, there were two amazing singers and the music was great. After the wedding, everyone headed to the next phase. We went on the the reception. The reception was a seated dinner with a great band.
 |
| Getting ready for the wedding |
 |
| EJ and I |
 |
| Bride and Groom |
1 comment:
Woo Hoo! Can't wait to see more photos!
Post a Comment