"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Sunday, October 16, 2011
pre-marital class part 3
Tonight, B and I went to our third pre-marital class. The topic was conflict and resolution. I thought that the teacher did a great job of explaining different ways to talk when in an argument and ways to talk to each other to prevent arguments. I really enjoyed hearing her examples and listing to ways to learn to fight. Also, she talked about how two people are coming from two different families with two different ideas of what a family looks like. Now, I think that B and I come from very similar backgrounds and families, however I know that still we are two people coming from two different families with different traditions etc. B and I are looking forward to next weeks class. I think we are both really getting a lot out of this class and are glad that we have done this class. So far, I would recommend this class or one like it to anyone I know that is getting married.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment