On Sunday, October 16th B and I went to the fair. We go together every year. Usually I pick one ride for us to go on and we go and see the cars, get a corny dog, and see the Dallas Hall of State's exhibit. This year we tried fried Oreo's which were GREAT!! Loved them. Then, we went to see the houses of tomorrow which were so much fun to see. B's favorite was a house that was like a air-streem trailer just a bed on onside then you look and see the kitchen and a bathroom off of the one room. B is a minimalist so he loved that house. I on the other hand enjoyed the middle house which was a bit bigger and had cool stuff with lots of environmental stuff on it such as solar panels etc. The exhibit at the hall of state was sooo cool. I loved seeing all of the facts of Texas history. I also loved the clothing from that time period it was fun to see them. Our one ride for this year was Crazy Mouse. We went on that one last year too, it is a favorite.
 |
fried oreo's YUM
|
 |
Big Tex
|
 |
| close up of Big Tex |
Also, on Saturday October 15th we went to the air show in Addison. Personally, I did not know there was an airport out in Addison, but I tell you there is! It is used mostly for private planes. B and I went out there and watched a few old war war 2 airplanes taking off on the run way. Then we went and saw the ones on exhibit. It was really cool. I got some great pictures of those too. Then, we went to the SMU game where they won. It was a great day in all. Busy and fun
 |
| Airplane at Addison Airport |
 |
| Not sure what this is, but it looks like a car airplane combo to me |
 |
| Navy plane |
No comments:
Post a Comment