



Last night my family and Ben and I celebrated my youngest brother, Chase's birthday. His actual birthday was Aug. 13. We are a couple of weeks off of celebrating, because Chase went out of town for his birthday and then the following week my Mom could not get a reservation because of restaurants week. So, we were finally able to celebrate. We went to a restaurant called five sixty. This is the big reunion ball in downtown. It was so much fun to look out and see different views of the city and places far away, since it is pretty high up there. The elevator ride up is cool cause you can see all the buildings as you go up get smaller. Ben and my Dad were not big fans of the elevator, but enjoyed the view once we were seated. This restaurant is different because as you are sitting at your table it is very slowly moving, so you get a great view of all over.
Chase had a great time celebrating and taking pictures of each other and the views. The restaurant is very different then where we normally go. It had an asian fusion type of food. Ben and my Mom had the Quale which is very spicy to me. I tried some and had a funny look on my face. I AM NOT into much of anything that is spicy! i had the chicken and Bill and a huge steak I think it was 18 ounces. Then Chase had lamb chops I think, they came in the biggest plate that I have ever seen. My Dad had a steak of corse, he always gets a steak no matter where we go. In the end we got deserts and went home and had a great celebration
1 comment:
Fantastic views of Dallas!
Post a Comment