Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kids birthday party

Today, Ben and I went to his nephew's birthday party. His actual birthday was in july and so he had a birthday party today for his friends to come to. Which when you are a kid can be hard to have a birthday and have your friends be out of town. I should know I too have a July birthday. So, today was his party so his friends could come. At his parents house they had an awesome water slide! It was the kind that is above ground by several feet, at least as tall as a 1 story house. It looked like so much fun and all the kids went up and down over and over. I really wanted to go, but alas did not get to. Maybe I will get to go another time, cause it looked like fun!

No comments: