Well, there is the saying that no news is good news.... I wonder how long that goes for. I had an interview about a month ago and contacted the person twice. The first time I called and left a message as the school was still on summer break. The second time I called, I was able to talk with a receptionist. I told her that I had interviewed with so and so and had not heard anything about the position one way or the other. I was told that the person I had interviewed with was in a meeting but she would put me through to leave her a voice mail. So, in my voicemail I told her who I was and when I had interviewed and that I was following threw with her. That was a week ago.. I still have not heard anything.
Secondly, I interviewed for another position at another school. The interview went really well. Two hours later the principal of the school called and said she wanted to talk about a different position and to come in when I could. So, I went up and talked with her and another person about the other position. I felt it went really well. I was told they were making their decision soon.... Still have not heard anything. So, how long does the phrase no news is good news really good for??
I feel that wherever I am meant to be I will eventually get there. I am very grateful for having the opportunity to get experience in interviews as well as in my job field. Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment